HOW IT WORKS
In a few words…
- This online catalogue features international exhibitors, visitors, vendors, buyers and investors who will participate in the 2011 Milipol expo in Paris.
- Registered participants will be able to select and request unique individual business meetings with all of them.
- Meeting requests will be confirmed by both sides before being scheduled.
- Shortly before the event, each participant will receive his/her personalized meeting schedule.
- These pre-scheduled meetings will take place in a dedicated place in the exhibition hall or at exhibitors' booths (at your convenience) at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Pavilion #1
Your participation in 3 Steps:
#1. Online registration and submission of profiles
Some exhibitors are pre-registered to the event and have received their access codes by email. They can modify their collaboration profile and request meetings with other participants. Otherwise, if you wish to participate, please follow the instructions below:
Registration is open until October 12th, 2011
- Click on the link Registration.
- Fill in a short profile to describe your organization, a cooperation profile to describe what you are offering or looking for and choose your assisting network (if applicable).
- You can add your availabilities for the meetings.
- Your user name is your e-mail address. Choose a password to enable access to your data.
- For each type of collaboration sought (e.g. technical cooperation agreement, joint venture, commercial alliance, etc) a new short profile can be submitted. Furthermore, each profile can be assigned to a different representative within your organization.
- All entries will be checked and validated before being included in the catalogue. Some fields are mandatory and all must be filled in in English.
- If information is missing or unclear we will contact you. Profiles which are incomplete, unclear or not relevant to the event will not be included in the catalogue until correction.
- A paper invoice will be sent after the show to participants requesting or confirming meetings through the platform.
- The access fee below will be asked to all companies. An invoice will be sent to the verified address mentioned in your profile. Exhibitors will be charged only if they start confirming meetings with other participants.
- 150,00 €, in the case the Participant is established in European Union and/or subject to the intra-Community VAT.
- 179,40 €, in the case the Participant isn't subject to the intra-Community VAT.
#2. Requesting meetings
#3. During the event
Please feel free to contact us for any question:
Pierre Arribe MSc. Eng.
Enterprise Europe Network adviser
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Versailles
21, avenue de Paris
78000 Versailles - FRANCE
Direct: + 33 1 30 84 72 89