List of participantsback to list
40 rue Eugene Jacquet
CLUBTEX is an association dedicated to the promotion of technical textiles companies. It unifies 80 members in Northern France, France and Belgium, covering the whole technical textiles supply chain (from textile machine to garment manufacturer, including woven and knitted fabrics, nonwovens, braids, yarns, threads, laminated or coated fabrics), mainly for PPE, Industry, Transport, Health.
CLUBTEX also works as a business hub, connecting requirements to technical textiles solution providers.
back to list
Technical Textiles Solutions
What we offer:
CLUBTEX shall help you to:
- precisely define your requirements for advanced materials made of technical textiles;
- find the relevant partner(s) to develop the product with or to buy the product from;
- find the right industrial partner(s) for your R&D projects;
- find the right R&D partner (Lab, Institute, Engineering School) for your new projects, also in close partnership with competitiveness / innovation clusters such as UP-tex;
- enhance your networking in technical textiles.
What are we looking for:
CLUBTEX shall be looking for partners using technical textiles in their production lines or prescribers of technical textiles application in any application field such as Industry, Protective Equipment, Building, Transport, Health for instance.
- Research & Development
- Technical Co-operation
- Commercial Agreement
International Business Manager